Take the 30 Day Whole-Food Plant-Based (WFPB) Challenge!
It starts October 16th!
(Last day to register is October 13th)
Did you know 80-90% of chronic diseases are preventable and science shows that a whole-food plant-based lifestyle is the best way to prevent many of these debilitating diseases? You have the power to make dramatic changes in your health and vitality and to reduce your risk of chronic diseases, like heart disease, diabetes, cancer and even Alzheimer's. Are you ready to make a long-lasting investment towards your health? Let's start the adventure!
Who is the challenge for?
The challenge is perfect for you if:
- You’ve heard about the benefits of living plant-based, but don't know where to begin.
- You want to ensure that you're getting enough nutrients (including protein!) into your diet while adhering to a plant-based lifestyle. My motto is 'count nutrients, not calories' after all.
- You're interested to learn more about how your food choices affect your health AND the environment.
- You want a sustainable way to bring health and vitality into your life.
- You want someone experienced and credible (ME!) to make it easier for you.
The plant-based movement is growing and for good reason! What are you waiting for?!
What do you get with the challenge?
- Daily e-mail support/education
- Private Facebook group
- Lifestyle tips and resources
- Staples shopping list
- At least 1 breakfast, lunch or dinner recipe each day
- More energy, clearer skin, better blood pressure control, more pliable arteries, boosted immunity, pooping perfection and probably even some weight loss!
The cost of the program is $15.00
Here's what participants from the last challenge had to say: